Wednesday, May 11, 2011

That Boy is MINE

Tuesday was the Mother's Day celebration at Neve's school. It was so so sweet and I already am dreading the end of preschool and all of the adorable things we get to be a part of. It goes SO SO fast. Nate started Kindergarten and I barely see the boy anymore. :( Breaks my heart. Well I am going to make it last with my sweet girl and soak it all in.

The kids had been rehearsing little songs to sing for us about "mothers" and they sang them to us. Well Miss Thang never even opened her mouth, ha!. What's that all about?? I barely get a word in edge wise the rest of the days.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE that Neve's boyfriend, Logan, has moved on. Yes, I believe he has moved on and left Nevie in the dust...and with her friend no less! tsk. tsk. Oh well, brush it off, Neve. There are plenty of other potty trained boys in the sandbox to choose from. 

They had a "Guess the Baby" game which was cute...and Neve and I got them all right. Neve was really good at it!


MMM..MMM...I LOVES me some Gluten. HAHAHAHA! Can you tell we talk about Gluten a lot in our house??!?


Then it was muffins and milk with mom.


..and a quick picture with her teacher and one of her BFF's.


We left school, hit the library for some new princess books (she can't get enough DISNEY lately), and a mommy and me lunch at her fav, Chipotle.


LOVE this girl. I really do. (..and even more so as she is currently sound asleep and I have had a glass of wine..ha!)

..oh, and tomorrow I can hopefully update some Nateman IEP drama. Good times never end around here. :)


No comments: