Friday, May 27, 2011

Everything I need to know I learned in Kindergarten

HEY!!!
Did you hear the news? I graduated Kindergarten!

And so another year comes to an end. How is my baby old enough to be a first grader? He's only 5! Very sad end to a difficult school year. This also means we have been back in Arizona now for 9 months! crazy!

Nate on the first day of school (August 2010) and the last day of school (May 2011).

I hopped into Nate's classroom for a visit today and to snap some pictures and videos. I usually stay out of his classroom with my camera as it bothers the kids that are sensitive to that..and just me being there is a huge distraction in itself.

Goodbye, Greenfield! I wish I could say that we will miss you, but not so much. lol. You have provided us with an extremely stressful year and your principal is the biggest meathead on the planet. Here's hoping for a better year next year as we are transferring to a new school.

Nate at circletime with his class.


Nate working on the smart board.


Nateman at recess.


 ..and holding on the line rope one last time.



We love you Nate T.! You make us so proud everyday.

...oh, and as I left the classroom yesterday, Nate's teacher, with her head down, handed me the school's final proposed IEP. It was nothing short of a joke. It's ok, I am past the anger stage of wanting to burn things on people's lawns and now I am at the revenge stage. I am good at this stage. Game on, Gilbert Schools.

I will post an update this weekend. I need another day to stew. I am afraid my post now would be riddled with more swearing than usual. :)

No comments: