Monday, May 9, 2011

Mommy - The best thing I have ever been called.

Pretty low key Mother's Day around here, which is just FINE by me. My mom was here this week so the kiddos were able to spend lots of time with their Grandma. Aaron got home on Sunday morning so order has now been restored in my world. :)


Neve and Dad made Mother's Day cupcakes for us. Neve has been talking about wanting to do this for weeks so this was a long time coming for her.


My sweet boy Nate wrote me some messages on his Doodleboard.

..and he made me a cute card in his therapy class...


Nate and Neve gave me some darling gifts they painted as well- a picture frame from Nate and a jewelry box from Nevie.


I am so lucky to be their Mom.

..and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the amazing moms/grandmas in my life as well as my kid's - my mom (Grandma Ding), Granny E, Grammy Koke...as well as my mom friends that I admire so much... and my sister Lana, Supermom Aunt Jen, Aunt Katie, and the list goes on and on...

No comments: