Saturday, May 7, 2011

Back in the swim of things...

Day four of Aaron being out of town and I have had enough, thank you very much. I would like my husband back please. These kids are driving me bananas! I swear we will never get divorced if for no other reason that neither of us wants to take the kids. hahahhahha...ok, kidding (sort of).

We started swim lessons back up today for the first time since moving to AZ. Neve was quite hesitant to trust the lifeguard at first, but eventually she was happily kicking away on a kick board. The instructor was a young kid and I had to suggest to him that he *might* want to introduce himself to the kids first. This age of kiddos is taught all day "stranger danger", then they are supposed to happily swim into some guy's arms? Not likely. I could tell Neve was about to go all Bruce Lee on him every time he got close to her in the beginning.

Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini,  er, I mean a hot pink long sleeve skin protecting rashguard..sorry Gidget, skin cancer ain't cool. Kids with exposed skin are SOOO out. :)~

(not sure sure what's goin' on with "Hulk" in the green shorts. I think I snapped this mid-transformation..)






Dad and Nate will both be with us next week so hopefully she is in a better mood. We shall see. Nateman also had his first "bad" day of school and therapy on Friday. I am sure it has everything to do with Aaron being out of town. Nate is definitely a Daddy's boy--and when Daddy isn't part of the routine, it all goes downhill. :(  I am off to bed and will be counting the hours til Dad gets home so I can clock out for a bit. Mama needs a BREAK.

1 comment:

Kelsi said...

Awe, I love that it's already time for swimming lessons. Looks like so much fun! I can't wait until next week when I am back into SAHM mode!!!
Hope hubby gets home, soon!
And I hope you had a Happy Mother's Day! You deserve one!!!
Please be sure to link up and create a Monday Memory post on your blog with my new blog hop.
http://modernmomredefined.blogspot.com/2011/05/memory-mondays-59.html