Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Me and Julio Down By the Schoolyard

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!...well, at least for one kiddo. Neve's last day of preschool was Tuesday. I can't believe my baby has finished her first year of school! That's so insane to me. She has grown and changed so much in the last nine months...I am so proud of her!
Neve on her first day of preschool (August 2010) and her last day of preschool (May 2011).

Aaron and I wrestled with the decision of whether or not to send her at age two, but we are THRILLED that we did. She has learned SO much- and not just academically, but socially!..and she loves, loves,loves school- so I hope she carries that love for quite some time. I know I loved school too at that age and thrived on being a smartypants as well as a troublemaker- ha! I am pretty sure the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Sorry, Aaron. hahahha. I just figure we will ship her off to live her teenage years with your sister and Jessica (if they will have her!). That's still the plan, right?!

Neve's preschool set up a water party for their last day with a big water slide, etc..

Ganging up on the boys.




Neve loved the slide and her teacher was so sweet and kind to go down it with them..repeatedly. lol.


..and to finish he day, she had her first ever Popsicle. :)
I still am so sad about her leaving her school and friends for next year, but I am going with my gut on this one and hope it all works out next year at the new school. Nateman has a few days of school left at his school and then we are into full summer camp mode. I am hot just thinking about it.



No comments: