Saturday, April 16, 2011

Portnoy's Complaint

Not too much progress in regards to the rabid biting child at Nate's school. Surprisingly, it's not so much the fact that it is happening that bothers me(ok, well that bothers me too)..it's that poor Nateman has NO CLUE how to tell me. He supposedly didn't cry or "tell" anyone at school either. UGH! Makes me wanna throw up. ...and  then I have to dodge disapproving comments about my strong stand on NEVER placing Nateman on a bus as long as I live. Are you kidding me? I will NEVER place my non-verbal Autistic child on a bus so help me Jebus. It's bad enough that he can't tell me what happens at school where there is required (and I say that loosely) supervision...and I don't want him "with an aide" or on a "small van" or any of that BS. He is five. He is my baby. I quit working long ago to care for him 24/7. If I ever bitch about driving him to school, Lil' Lestat comes along and reminds me of what happens to kids like Nate that are alone. I am lucky that this is ALL that is happening without my knowledge so far.

I found out that an autistic high school student, at the same high school I went to, was allegedly recorded on some pint size high school Douchebag's phone while using the bathroom. The demented loser thought it was hilarious the way the special needs kid would talk to himself and script things while using the bathroom. The jackass then posted this video on Facebook. Just because he thought it was funny. HIGHlarious, Dude. Makes me want actually harm you.

The Autistic victim is my relative. His mother is an educated INVOLVED parent that has done everything in her power and beyond to protect her kiddo and then this happens. Makes me sick.

So what will happen to Nate? I have no clue what the cards hold for him. BUT, I know that protecting him myself, and insuring that others around him are required to as well, is something I can do at all costs. AND I will hold those accountable that fail. period. It starst with dropping Nate off everyday at his school, watching him enter teh building..and then watching him exit it when I pick him up. I drive my own short bus and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Look, I don't write this blog to impress anyone. You won't see any cutesy ads or contests or any of that BS on here. This is record for ME. Life is messy. Life is dirty. I don't care if I air my dirty laundry. I CHOOSE to. I don't give plastic answers when someone asks how I am. Well, I might make a gazillion sarcastic comments..but I am always real. I love my kids- to the moon and back. ..and this blog is written in reference to real life. One post is UP, the next is DOWN..because that's how life really is.

Ok, that feels better. This Portnoy just had to air her complaint. Thanks for listening. Puppies and rainbows. Puppies and rainbows. Puppies and rainbows.

No comments: