Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Isn't that sepcial...


I guess I feel "sepcial" lately as I can't seem to get everything in order. My head is still spinning trying to coordinate summer schedules, but I think it finally might be coming together.

Neve will be doing gymnastics camp, summer school camp, and she will switch to swim lessons when soccer ends. Nate will be at summer school, speech therapy, ABA therapy, music therapy, and hopefully we will get some news on when our permanent occupational therapist is in place so we can add that in too. We decided not to sign Nate up for adaptive swimming lessons this year which we have done in the past. It's always a joke because everyone (supposedly trained and experienced, mind you) is unsure of how to help and hold Nate, so Aaron ends up doing the holding and therefore the teaching too. We don't need to pay for that. Nate and Aaron are allowed in the other side of the pool from Neve during her swim lessons so we shall call that his scheduled swim time. :)

I have no clue how I am physically going to be in 12 places at once this summer but we will find a way to make it work. Thank GOD Aaron works from home or it just all couldn't be done. I know his job isn't the highest paying job in his field that he could have..but the flexibility is priceless.

No comments: