Friday, April 22, 2011

It's Friday, Friday, Gotta get down on Friday

No school today. Grrr. I love my kids but no school days are so rough when I am running a one man show while Apo is working. I decided to take my kiddos to the park super early so we could stay as cool as possible. I am limited as to which parks we can go to becasue they need to A) be covered, and B) be small-ish so I can dart after Nateman as needed while not losing site of Neve. I took some pics on my phone while we were there because they were being so good and actually staying together!!



This girl really is the sweetest thing when she wants to be. This was totally unprompted- she just loves Nate so much! I can see why. :) Poor Nateman is like, "GET OUTTA MY SPACE, GIRL!"..hahahha. He is actually fairly tolerant of all her huggin and kissin.

Then is was off to Jamba Juice for smoothies. They have awesome all juice smoothies now with veggies too. woo-hoo! I have a feeling we will be consuming MANY fruit and veggie smoothies over this insanely hot summer.



1 comment:

Kelsi said...

love it! So great to see that you had a great day with both kids! I could only imagine.... we've been waiting until things calm down for this very reason!

I had NO CLUE about the Jamba Juice! I need to check that out pronto!!

Have a great weekend, Megan!

OH and check out my blog, I have my first giveaway!