Saturday, June 11, 2011

A few days with Granny E

Neve's Granny E is here for a couple days and Neve is lovin every minute of it. Yesterday she got to spend some time at Granny E's hotel pool and she was thrilled. Well, I think they both were. :)
Arabesque in the water..very tricky. ;)



The week has been long, but we are surviving. Neve started preschool camp 2 days a week and is happy to be back with her peeps. The latest scuttlebutt is that Neve asked Logan to marry her, and he said yes. PHEW! I am not sure I could handle another preschool break-up. I suppose I will contact his dad to arrange dowery, etc.
Granny E and I took Nate to an inflatable bounce house place while Neve was at camp one day. Nate had a blast and played very well by himself, not bothering the other kids with inappropriate pressing, etc. Yay!

(crappy cell phone pics...but there they are :)  )

Anyway, one week of summer break down, 9 more to go. Ugh.






No comments: