Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Captain Hook: "If I were you, I'd give up!" ........ Peter Pan: "If you were me... I'd be ugly!"

FINALLY heard from the school district. The head of Autism that we are working with? Her husband died last week. Great timing. No, I kid. It's awful and my heart goes out to here as I am sure the last thing she wants to have is some bitchy Autism Mom screaming in her ear. BUT, this is about MY kid. We are not friends, we are supposed to have a professional relationship...and to me, that means I can tell her how sorry I truly am- and then she tells me who is now taking over our case. SO, again, more waiting. I don't know if she is even coming back or what....more phone calls and waiting are in my future. Grrrr..

This week is Neverland week at Neve's summer camp. She was sportin her pirate pants this morning and was excited to practice her flying with pixie dust. This is also her very last week with her preschool friends from this year. So, so, sad....and she asked again today about Logan. I didn't have the heart to tell her he moved.


Nate has been asking for "Race Cars" all the time and is still enjoying the Wii. Yay for that! He also is loving homemade popsicles that he is allowed to have.


Yuuuuum!!! Blueberry Pomegranate!

No comments: