Monday, February 4, 2008

EEG Day


Nate had his EEG today at downtown Children's Hospital. It is so hard because we have no one to watch Neve so that we could both go with Nate. Aaron took him because he could restrain him easier. It killed me not being able to go hold his hand. They had to strap him down and papoose him while gluing wires to his head and body. Aaron said he was a trooper. They got the data they needed so we don't have to go back and try again- thank god. It will probably take forever to get the results back from the neurologist. We are also waiting on the results from chromosomal abnormalities blood testing Nate had done a few weeks back. I swear that's all we do...wait, wait, wait.
Nate was a cutie pie tonight- even after his rough day. He knows how to take all his clothes off for bathtime with little assistance and he now throws his clothes in the hamper. Great Job Little Dude!

1 comment:

PhotoMom said...

I am so sorry he had to go through this. I wish I was feeling better, so I could have watched Neve for you. I hope to be more of a help in the future as long as we aren't sick. (wasnt sure if you wanted comments here, but if not, I think you can delete it)