Monday, August 29, 2011

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

I am not gonna lie, moving stinks. It stinks leaving your friends behind. The kids' friends AND my friends. I talk to one of my best friends from back home pretty much every day and I am not sure how I would have survived this  first year without that. Family is great, but friends are the family you CHOOSE. :)

..and although I bitch and moan about the Mormons overtaking Arizona, I HAVE found some great friends here. Neve has started making some friendships too that are really special to her. This age is awesome because they really start to look forward to seeing their friends and they can play independently too. Who doesn't love that?!

This is Neve and her sweet friend, Addison. Neve gets so excited to see her. :)




This is Neve and her friend, Morgan. Neve is only a couple months older than her, Neve is just tall!

This is Neve and Morgan's twin brother, Brady.

Neve  and Morgan started a new dance/tumble class together today. Neve loves getting that all energy out so I figured, why not!

This picture cracks me up because it looks like Neve is Riverdancing in the background. Ha!

This week was Neve's last swim lesson too- so we are done with that and on to soccer season startup in a few weeks. Neve can't wait to find out what color team she is on this year!

1 comment:

babygirl_6485 said...

I just wanted to let you know I found your blog tonight through a link on Kellys Korner and it has been an answer to my prayers to read through your everyday journal with Autism, I too knew very early on that something was going on with my son but what made it that much harder was my family was in denial along withs my peditrician, I just want you to know that reading your blog tonight has helped me in so many way and even though I dont personally know you I feel like I know you so well and you have 2 beautiful children!