Saturday, September 24, 2011

Just Kickin' It

Fall soccer season has begun. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!


We went back in the "draft" this year for a new coach and I think it paid off. Neve thinks it's super cool that "Coach Glen" has the same name as her cat. It was apparently meant to be. :)
AND the best news is that she has one girl on her team this year....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite shot of the day!!

Let me tell you WHAT A DIFFERENCE this game was compared to last season! WOW! Aaron and I both were looking at each other like, "Who's kid is that?". She was so excited to play EVERY minute and even scored two goals on her own. The only diva moments she has this time involved shedding tears when she had to sit out!



She doesn't look even close to 3 years old to me in this picture!



GOOOOOOO TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!




Great game!! Can't wait for next week. :)
(..and for my mother: I will load all the pics from today to their Shutterfly account.
You would have been so proud of our Moo!)


No comments: