Friday, July 1, 2011

She's crafty..and she's just my type

The girl is a craftin fool. Thankfully summer camp has been a craft madhouse (and I have the glitter-filled car to prove it).
It's actually really cute. Anytime we have just a second of downtime she says, "Well, we could do a craft?!". Hahahah..that's why our family members get random pictures in the mail. Another obsession is the mail. She LOVES getting mail from her grandparents and Aunt Jen, etc..
I am not artistic but I am certainly creative when I need to be. I think that comes from my dad, for sure. My mom? not so much. hahahha  ..and Aaron is hilariously pitiful when it comes to crafting or anything that involves glue, glitter, ribbon, or the like. We have decided that Aaron can handle the academics(I'll throw him a bone ;) ) and I will help create the awesome dioramas.
Now getting Nate involved in projects is a whole other story...lordy. He takes after his dad I suppose. :)

No comments: