Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fun with Allergies



It's that time of year again, my friends....annual allergy testing.
Nate was a champ and we just finished his blood testing and we are waiting on results. I don't expect much to change..but it's ALL good to know so I can go through my yearly spiel with the teacher and nurse of Nate's new school.
Neve was REALLY good for her skin tests. I am always so amazed at how well she does with things. I am so used to Nate and how hard doc visits are for ALL of us with Nate..and then Miss Thang is an angel. I must look like a total fool as I am always telling her how proud I am of her and I usually am teary eyed. I know that sounds RIDICULOUS to anyone that has never been in my shoes, but it's true. She is growing up so fast and I hope she just rolls with things like she is learning to now.

Waiting to see the allergist.


Neve's artwork on the exam table paper. :)



The skin test. We didn't have to do a full panel this time, only food. Neve has not had any known reactions to seasonal or animal allergens- phew!!!!!!!! So we didn't test for those on this visit.

No comments: