Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tale as Old as Time..Day 3!

Day three was spent back at Disneyland.
 
My 3 favorite people. :)
 
This cracks me up..the kids look annoyed. Hahaha.
 
 
We met up with Aaron's best friend, Derek, and he joined in the fun. I get sick on basically every ride, lol, so I was grateful for the "4th rider".
 
 
We gave in and let Neve have another princess makeover at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. I mean, it's just adorable and how many more years do we have of this stage?! She thinks everything is just magical and, again, I can't get enough of the pure JOY.
Last year she picked Sleeping Beauty and this year she chose Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
 
 
 
 
 
 
We left the Boutique and strolled over to Snow White's fountain. Sure enough, 2 seconds later, Belle arrived. Couldn't have planned that if I tried. It was just like last year when Neve made a wish in the fountain that Snow White would come, and she came in that exact moment!! CRAZY! Pressure's on for next year. Hahaha..not quite sure I can pull out  hat trick on that one...
 
 
 
 
Derek and Aaron getting the kids fifty dollar balloons. :)
 
 
 
Another great family vacation this year! Can't wait for the next trip. :)
 
 

No comments: