Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bunnies and Bubbles

Nate's IEP day has come and gone. 3.5 hours for meeting #1--and I am exhausted. I don't want to jinx in before it is in action, but I think Mama done good on this one. School year 3 here in AZ and I KNOW all the blood, sweat, and tears that Aaron and I threw into making them change his services when he was in KINDERGARTEN, has payed off. It's all about setting a precedent.  More on that to come as I am currently reading over proposed revisions...

But in Easter news, today was the preschool egg hunt. I seriously don't know WHAT I am going to do when my little girl is in Kindergarten next year. I already miss her so much and I can't imagine not being a huge part of her day... so sad. *sniff sniff*

Neve and buds working on some exercises with the class speech therapist.

Neve and her best friends at preschool.


Getting ready to head out for the HUNT!


Neve had a false start and threw a few elbows I am pretty sure. God forbid she doesn't get to those eggs first!!! HA!

Checking out their loot. :)

Then it was time for bubbles. C'mon..who doesn't like BUBBLES?!




We followed it up with lunch with friends and a visit to see the Big Bunny himself.



Neve has some pretty awesome friends. She has so much FUN with them. I love these girls..I can totally see them being roomies in college. There would never be a dull moment. :)










No comments: