Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dog Days of Summer........

What are people thinking? seriously!! I guess it is safe to assume that they are NOT thinking, because that's all that makes sense...

I took the kiddos to the park this morning to let off a little energy. It isn't a HUGE park, but it is spread out enough that I have to keep bouncing back and forth to be able to FULLY see both kiddos. I saw this family walking towards the park with a couple kids and a dog, but it didn't immediately raise a red flag since that is a pretty common sight! Well, sure enough, Nate comes tearing down a tube slide and as soon as he hits the bottom I see this dog run over and start licking and rubbing all over him. OMG. I ran as fast as I could to get there and everyone is just laughing saying, " don't worry, he won't bite!". OMG. Yea, a dog bite is the least of my worries. I am more worried about his throat closing, but thanks. Turns out the dog wasn't on a leash and they said they didn't bring one. NICE. We just can't win. It's like Nate DANGERS are just lurking around every corner and I can't keep the little guy SAFE!




No comments: