Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love,Love Me Do

Update on Nate first. He has been doing fantastic over the past few weeks with potty time. A handful of accidents, but only at home and never in public so I will call it a success! Yahoo! I can check that off my checklist and move on to another big hurdle I am sure. :)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

I was loading Neve's preschool Valentine pictures on here and I saw some oldies of Neve and Nate too. awwwwww...I am such a softy for that stuff...I gotta share...
Neve at her first Valentine's Day party- 14 months old.


Nate- VDAY 2009- 3 1/2 yrs old


Neve- Valentine's Chipotle lunch- 2 yrs old


School Valentine's party - 3 yrs old


Nate and Neve this morning- age 4 yrs and age 6 1/2 yrs. (Nate wasn't havin anything to do with "photo time" so this was as good as it gets.)


Neve wearing the Valentine's shirt her boyfriend Trevor gave her - age 4 yrs. old

Neve and Nate both made valentines to take to school this year..and it was the first year they could both address them and sign them on their own! So proud of both of them!


Neve and her friends handing out valentines at school.




Fruit Kabobs! Yum!





Neve had a good time at her preschool today- she really lucked out with such sweet friends there this year.

Oh! ..and Nate made cards for Mom and Dad at school. So so cute. Nate really has come SO FAR! LOVE!




No comments: