Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I see your true colors shining through.....

Nate- you are amazing, my boy. He has been receptively identifying colors for over a year now (color cards being set out on front of him and he can hand over the correct color to you when asked) and he has also been verbalizing the color names through his picture books--BUT this is really the first time he is generalizing the skills with objects in his environment (our motor room) AND he is not saying "ball", he is saying the color!! Woo-Hoo! Go, Nate, Go!

1 comment:

Johnny's Journey said...

Hi!!
First let me say, Way to go Nate!!! That is so awesome that he is generalizing!!!! Lynne gave me the link to your blog. Also, I understand every word and emotion of your blog. I, too, am in isolating autismville. I think you are a wonderful writer and an amazing Mommy! Your kids are blessed to have you!
-Lacey